Here are some of my most Frequently asked questions. Feel free to click on the contact us link if you have any additional questions.
What is included in my $700?
- The $700 is a flat fee. This includes all taxes, the clean-up fee, beach chairs and umbrella at the beach, and high-speed wireless internet access.
Do you have a washer and dryer?
- No, but there is a laundry facility right outside the back door available for your use. There are two washers and dryers for your convenience.
Is the condo located on the beach?
- No, the condo is not directly on the beach. Sandpiper Cove is a 43 acre complex and my unit is located on the back side of the complex. It is just a short drive to the beach or approximately a 7-8 minute walk. However, there is a pool directly behind my unit that is just steps away (as shown in the picture).
How do I make a reservation?
- All I ask to reserve a week is a $100 deposit. The remaining balance will be due 3 weeks before your arrival date. This allows me time to get your travel package ready for you to enter the condo.
Where is Sandpiper Cove located in Destin?
- We are right in the heart of Destin on Gulf Shore Drive about 2 miles west of the Mid-Bay Bridge and about 7 miles east of Okaloosa Island/Ft. Walton Beach.
Are beach chairs provided?
- Yes, beach chairs and an umbrella will be set up daily for your convenience.
Is this Condo a timeshare?
- No, I own the condo and rent it throughout the year. If you would like to check on my availability, you can go to General Information and Availabilty.